welcome to my “blog” or better said my online travel diary. I made this blog primary for myself so i can have a timeline of my travels and also wherever i go i make a ton of photos. So in order to push myself to make a selection and to organize them i decided to start a blog. It’s a great solution to preserve all the magical memories. So there will be posts of past trips and new ones so i can have a correct timeline of everything.
It is also for family, friends and you 😉
So far i visited 29 countries:
- Croatia (Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik, Murter, Krk, Šolta, Brač, Hvar, Trogir, Rovinj, Novigrad, Kloštar, Poreč, Umag, Crveni vrh…) (Partialy posted/posted)
- Serbia (Belgeade, Novi sad, Zlatibor)
- BIH (Jajce, Sarajevo..)
- Macedonia (Ohrid and Skopje)
- Italy (Trieste, Tuscany, Venice, Sicily)
- Germany (Munich, Berlin)
- Hungary (Budapest)
- Slovakia (Bratislava)
- Czech republic (Brano, Praga, Krumlov, budvice)
- Greece (Corfu)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam, Haag, Leiden)
- France (Nice, Genova, Paris)
- UK (London)
- Portugal (Lisboa, Porto, Algarve)
- Turkey (Istanbul)
- USA (Florida, New York, Chicago, Wisconsin)
- Sri Lanka
- Qatar (Doha)
- UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai)
And all Slovenian advantures are HERE.
Overall i’m 27 years old self-employed girl who is based in Ljubljana, Slovenia and in love with the world.
Most photos are taken simply with my iphone and my intent is not to create content (don’t get me wrong i love perfectly created photos, but there is enough of that already) but to document moments, memories and the raw beauty as it is!
You can also follow me on instagram @anabellelogar 😉
So, enjoy 😉